Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gaming--Time to report in

just one of the possibilities for our new logo!


It's time again, my dearest ones,
to post pages wrote since last we met.
New work in progress counts I need,
as well, edits of words already set.

So leave a comment down below
whether pages one, or an octet,
report those written words right now
and to your team be an asset!

The guru waits, hands clasped tight,
ignoring now the game croquette.
To add the numbers once again,
she does not want to act the soubrette*

Do comment now,
lest you forget,
for well you know
if not--a threat.

Play it loud upon the musette,
write it in the local gazette
no wait, only here, you bet
will page counts I accept.
After all--'tis kismet.

~ * ~

Got that? Comment below with your newly written page count and/or your heavily edited page counts. If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the post. I'm not a mind reader, you know. :)

*do you know what this word means--without looking it up? Let me know in the comments.









13 comments:

  1. I have 0 new pages to report for this past month. But I did a copy edit and wrote thank you notes. :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added 19 pages to my story Love & Prejudice. It started out as a short story but ended up a novella.
    Barb B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lizzie,

    I wrote 9 new pages and re-edited 75 pages to send to the agent. Does that count?

    Soubrette??? don't have a clue.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 new pages. Margie Synowiecki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wrote 6 pages. And like Connie I have no idea of what a Soubrette is.

    Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 2 new pages to report.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 5 pages to report.

    Don't know soubrette. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 2 pages to report-bad month for me.
    See you all Saturday.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. 103 new pages
    81 lightly edited pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. Late! Late! Late! But here they are at almost the last moment. 4 edited, 13 new. Unable to attend after all, hope to make it to the August meeting. Have an event on the next meeting's date. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7 handwritten pages of notes for WIP. Having a rough time finding moments to write.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, all,
    I know I'm wa-aaa-aay late, too late for this month, but i'm putting my pages in anyway..... 65 pages editted.

    :) See you tomorrow, Louise

    ReplyDelete