Friday, June 26, 2009

Count your blessings. . .really

Work is the pits, we are short a person, I have to work Sundays, I don't have time to write, I'm cranky, on the pitty pot, yada, yada, yada. I can whine with the best of them. And of course I haven't had time to write. You know the nobody likes me,everybody hates me. . .
We found out yesterday morning that the two young women that are being held in connection with the hit and run of that mom at the ice cream shop are the niece and daughter of one of the girls I work with.
Stunned doesn't come close. Kinda makes pulls everything into perspective. I can't begin to imagine what she is going through.
Everything we do in life is by choice and the consequences are no one else's fault but our own. So count your blessings and give thanks.
There, but by the grace of God go I.
Just had to share, thanks for listening
barb

No comments:

Post a Comment