Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What Gender Is Your Brain?

Aren't there times when we're simply inundated with stupid personality quizzes? Sometimes they're fun to take, and can be actually fairly accurate. I did this one today then thought... what if. (Uh oh, the writer is wide awake already this morning!) What if I answered these questions like my characters would? This could be interesting. Does my hero have a male brain? That would probably be a good thing for an alpha hero. How would a kick-ass heroine's brain be divided? Is the sidekick a good mix allowing them to understand and help the main characters? Lots of possibilities.
want a jello brain? Go here.




I haven't done a character yet, but here's my result. Take a look, then follow the link below. Post your brain gender in the comments--let's see how brainy we are!






Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male





Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!




**Of course this is the 100 day challenge blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment