Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 83--the power 100

Okay, it's finally happened. The doubts, the 'am I crazy' thoughts. I mean, who do I think I am committing myself to blogging here every day for the last 100 days of 2010? Is there anybody out there really ever reading these things? Does anyone care about a bunch of scattered thoughts and odd writing prompts?

No matter how hard I beat these feelings back, I'm sure they'll return. Kind of like an internal editor. So, what do I do? Decide I've done my bit to try and get folks writing and slowly disappear into the woodwork? Or should I stamp my feet, throw a 'nobody cares' tantrum and storm off to find chocolate?


Photo credit: jusben from morguefile.com

Or... and this is the big or... should I continue on as I have been?

Choosing to write 100 words a day for 100 days is a committment. So is choosing to blog encouragement for those 100 days. Will I run out of things to say? Probably not. There's lots of life that can be related back to writing. And lots of writing to relate to life.

So I'm here to stay...at least for the next 82 days. And if you're here with me--happy writing!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we are reading and amazed by your ability to come up with something to say everyday.

    You are awesome,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! It's good to be recognized--especially when there are some days when nothing seems important enough to say.

    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete