Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 90--the power 100

Ten days down. If you've written 100 words a day that's...wait, I don't have enough fingers!

Photo credit: grietgriet from morguefile.com

Oh, yeah, just add a zero to the 100. That makes 1000 words in short bursts in just a few days. Feels good, doesn't it?

And how many of us kept going after the initial 100 words, adding to that count? Ready to keep going? I am if you are!

Just curious...have any of you used a prompt from any of the power 100 blogs

 It's an interesting experience coming up with different possibilities.  There's many creative folks who have done just that...and provide hints and prompts for others to stimulate their writing. I'd love it if each of you created a prompt. Send one--or more--to me and I'll feature them as we continue counting down our creative days until the end of the year.

And that's your prompt for this grand Saturday. Create a prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment